Pinewoods Holiday Park is a privately owned park catering for holidays in static caravans, lodges & tourers. We have a variety of accommodation to offer. Further information is available from our reception on 01328 710439.
- Wells next the Sea is off the B1105 from Fakenham.
- Once at Wells follow the sign for the beach.
- Pinewoods are situated 1 mile from the town centre.
- There is a pedestrian path alongside the sea leading from the beach to the town.
- During peak times there is a miniature train running from the holiday park to the town.
- These times are advertised at the station, situated behind the reception office.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- Car parking for one car is allocated to our holiday homes and touring pitches. This will be adjacent to the accommodation.
- No car parking can be reserved.
- If more than one car is arriving, this can be arranged through reception.
- There is a pay & display car park at the beach adjacent to the Park.
- Assistance is not offered from vehicle to accommodation.
- The roads on Pinewoods are tarmac with small gravel on top.
- There are traffic speed bumps situated around the Park.
- All our hire fleet accommodation has wooden steps with handrails. One is equipped with a ramp.
Main Entrance & Reception
- On arrival, vehicles can be parked in the car park at the front of reception.
- There is a drop curb onto a brick weave courtyard leading to reception.
- The main door to reception is a glass, single handle door.
- The front of reception is all glass with frosted glass circles for easy visibility.
- There is a coir-fibre mat at the entrance, level with the non slip lino flooring.
- There are no steps.
- The main reception desk has a low area suitable for wheel chairs.
- There is a seating area in reception for people to wait.
- All other desks in receptions have chairs which can be removed for wheel chair access.
Public Areas – Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
- Our public areas all have wheel chair access.
- Our office areas have glass doors and are marked push/pull.
- Public Areas – Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
- Our toilet block has wheel chair access.
- At the toilet block there is a designated disabled toilet/shower area.
- Keys for these are available from reception.
- There are baby changing areas.
- The launderette has no steps and non-slip flooring.
- The aisles are wide enough for wheel chair access.
- Access to the shop is across the brick weave court yard.
Caravans, Holiday Homes & Lodges
- All our holiday homes have parking for one car outside the door side of the
- Extra cars can be arranged at reception.
- Each unit will differ, but there is approximately 5 metres between the door side and the adjacent unit.
- Some units will have a decking in this area, with steps. This can be discussed with reception at time of booking.
- We have one unit especially adapted for wheel chair access.
- It has a ramp leading to the door with a gradient of 1 in 20.
- All the interior doors have been widened for wheel chair access.
- There is no shower tray in the bathroom, and the sinks are situated lower for better use.
- All our units are connected to mains electric & sewage.
- They all have a gas supply either from bottles or piped gas.
- All our units are double glazed & centrally heated.
- We have a selection of dog friendly units.
- All our double glazed & centrally heated units are thermostatically controlled.
- Lighting & layout will vary from unit to unit. Some units may have interior steps.
- All our units are strictly no smoking
Touring Facilities (Holiday Parks)
- We have a selection of touring pitches which are grass or hard standing on a level tarmac with a gravel covering.
- All our pitches have an electric supply.
- Some pitches will have a grey water waste outlet & water. This will need to be requested at time of booking.
- There are low lights situated around the park, as well as low energy lighting on the touring pitches.
- There are signs to indicate areas of the Park.
- Maps of the park are handed out to everyone at check in, indicating where their pitch is. This is also explained by reception.
- Elson point & drinking water outlet are also at the touring pitch toilets.
- Evacuation and emergency numbers are handed out on an information sheet to all our guests as they check in.
- Every holiday home owner has this information and are recommended to keep it in their holiday home. Anyone staying in privately rented holiday homes should therefore have access to this information.
- Out of office/reception hours, we have Security guards on Park.
- They are situated in an office next to reception, clearly marked ‘Security Office’.
- There are no steps to this office.
- Security mobile number is on the information sheet, as well as part of our answer phone message.
- Security Guard: 07941 019782
- Police: 0845 4564567
- Coastguard: 01328 710219
- Doctor 24hr (Wells Health Centre) 01328 710741
- Kings Lynn Hospital 01553 613613
- Norwich Hospital 01603 286286
- Vet (Glavens) 01328 711022
- Tourist Information (Wells) 01328 711829
- Harbour Office (Wells) 01328 710183
- Coast Hopper Bus Information 01553 776980
- Norwich Train Station 0845 607245
- Kings Lynn Train Station 0845 0264700
We aim to maintain & improve our standards where possible. We will continue to regularly update our holiday homes, providing a comfortable & safe environment.
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please contact us.