Conditions of Booking
Reservations for accommodation are accepted subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Bookings can be made by:
(a) Completing and returning the booking form with appropriate deposit.
(b) Telephone, giving the necessary details and credit/debit card payments. We do not accept post-dated cheques. We ask that you do not send card details via our e-mail.
(c) Via our website using the online availability checker, completing all details and using the secure payment facility.
2. Please ask for and make a note of the receptionist taking your booking.
3. Staff will be on hand seven days a week, during the season, to provide information and help you with your booking. Provisional bookings can only be made 70 days or more prior to the booking date and are held for 10 days. If they are not confirmed within that time, they will be automatically cancelled without further notice. Please inform us immediately if you decide not to take up your provisional booking. The booking form must be signed by a person of 21 years or over who agreed on behalf of all named persons to abide by the booking conditions.
4. On acceptance of your booking and deposit payment a confirmation of booking will be sent to you showing a full cost of your holiday, the deposit paid and the balance due.
5. The balance of all charges due must be received no later than 60 days before the commencement of your stay.
6. Failure to pay the balance by the due date will result in the booking being cancelled and the accommodation/pitch re-let. No refunds will be made.
7. Amendments to the booking will be notified in writing.
8. Although we always try to meet your special requests, it is not always possible due to the operational requirements of the park. Even when a special request has been confirmed NO GUARANTEE CAN BE GIVEN.
9. Reminders will not be sent.
10. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at 20%. We reserve the right to amend holiday cost in the event of a VAT rate change.
11. All bookings are accepted entirely at the discretion of the Management.
12. As our holidays are primarily for families and couples your behaviour should be appropriate and should not be noisy, offensive or likely to cause any harm to other guests, staff or property at the Holiday Park.
There may also be restrictions on bookings consisting of all male or all female people (three or more persons). However, we may apply discretion in certain circumstances.
If we feel your behaviour is illegal, offensive, disruptive or inappropriate we will ask you to leave the holiday park. In these circumstances no refund will be given.
13. Dogs are allowed on the Park (any dogs covered by the “Dangerous Dogs Act” must be muzzled at all times). No other pets allowed.
Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
ARRIVALS & DEPARTURE TIMES
Beach Huts 08.00 – 22.00 hrs
Tourer/Tents 13.00 – 11.00 hrs
Static Holiday Homes 16.00 – 10.00 hrs
We ask for a £20.00 refundable deposit for the beach huts upon collection of the keys.
CANCELLATION BY US
We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your holiday and in this event we will return the money you have paid or will offer you an alternative holiday of comparable standard, subject to availability. We do not pay compensation.
CANCELLATION BY YOU
If you have to cancel your holiday, please contact us immediately. Telephone call must be confirmed by letter sent by First Class post within 3 days.
ALTERATION TO BOOKING
You are charged a £35.00 administration fee for any alteration to your booking. We are unable to make alterations 60 days prior to start of holiday. Alterations subject to availability.
SPECIAL OFFER DISCOUNTS
These must be claimed when making the booking.
No deposit is refundable. The Park recommends private holiday insurance is taken out to cover cancellations. If your booking is cancelled any time after 60 days prior to the holiday, no refund given.
ACCOMODATION (Holiday Homes)
1. All our accommodation is fully equipped for the maximum occupancy of that unit.
2. Linen and Bedding. Duvets, duvet covers, pillows, pillowcases and sheets are all provided for the number of your party. We do not provide bed linen for our cots.
3. Electricity, gas, water, colour TV and heating are all included FREE OF CHARGE within the cost of your holiday.
4. Only those persons listed on the Booking Form are entitled to occupy the accommodation allocated. All children and babies must be included. Any additions must be notified to Reception and added to your Booking Form. The total number in your party should not exceed the capacity of the accommodation shown in the brochure. Anyone found to have more occupants than the number booked is liable to have their booking terminated with no refund.
5. If you receive visitors during your stay, who are not resident on the Park, they must report to Reception before proceeding to your accommodation. Visitors must not stay overnight in your accommodation. You will be responsible for the behaviour of your visitors whilst they are on the Park.
6. You are responsible for keeping and leaving your accommodation clean, tidy, in good order and in the condition that you found it. Breakages, damage or missing items will be charged to you.
7. A maximum of 2 dogs allowed in specified holiday homes. (Any dogs covered by the “Dangerous Dogs Act” must be muzzled at all times). No other pets allowed.
8. All persons on the booking form and visitors will comply with the site rules. Failure could result in your holiday being terminated with no refund.
If you have any complaint or comment, this must be reported to reception immediately. You must have your booking reference and fill in a Pinewoods Customer Service form to enable us to rectify the problem. If at the end of your stay you feel unsatisfied with our response, please write to Pinewoods within 28 days, quoting booking reference. If Pinewoods had not been given the opportunity to rectify the problem by the process above, we will not deal with your compliant.
A minimum charge of £10 is made for the return of lost property after your departure. Items of lost property can only be held for a maximum of 1 month after which time they are donated to charity. We cannot be responsible for items reported lost which cannot be found. Property is at all times the responsibility of its owner. When telephoning regarding items you have lost we will need your booking reference number; a full description of the item and where and when you think it was lost.
Customers must abide by the 10 m.p.h. speed limit.
Failure to do so will lead to your holiday being terminated with no refund. Vehicles brought onto park are done so at the owners own risk. Pinewoods do not accept responsibility for any vehicle.
Only recognised motor caravans allowed, no commercial vehicles.