Booking terms & conditions
Reservations for accommodation are accepted subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Bookings can be made by:
(a) Via our website using the online availability checker, completing all details and using the secure payment facility.
(b) by telephone, giving the necessary booking details, your details and booking requirements and by making a credit/debit card payment.
We do not accept post-dated cheques or cash payments for bookings.
- Please ask for and make a note of the name of the receptionist taking your booking.
- Staff will be on hand 7 days a week, during the season, to provide information and help you with your booking. The booking must be made by a person of 21 years or over who agrees on behalf of all named persons to abide by the booking conditions and park rules.
- On acceptance of your booking and payment of a deposit, a ‘confirmation of booking’ will be sent to you or placed in your arrival folder if you book the day before or the day of the start of your holiday. This will show the full cost of your holiday, including the deposit paid and any balance due. A copy of these terms and conditions is printed on the back of this document.
- The balance of all charges due must be received in full and usually no later than 60 days before the commencement of your stay. Bookings made less than 60 days prior to your stay must be paid for in full at the time of making the booking.
- Failure to pay the balance by the due date without prior agreement could result in the booking being cancelled and the accommodation/pitch re-let.
- Amendments to the booking by either party must/will be notified in writing.
- Although we always try to meet your special requests, it is not always possible due to the operational requirements of the park. Even when a special request has been confirmed, matters outside of our control may interfere with our ability to comply with your request.
- Reminders of your booking or any deadlines for payments will not be sent.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at 20%. We reserve the right to amend holiday cost in the event of a VAT rate change.
- All bookings are accepted entirely at the discretion of the Management.
- As our holidays are primarily for families and couples your behaviour should be appropriate and should not be noisy, offensive or likely to cause any harm to other guests, staff or property at the holiday park. There may also be restrictions on bookings for groups consisting of three or more persons. If we feel your behaviour is illegal, offensive, disruptive or inappropriate we will ask you to leave the holiday park.
- Only dogs (other than any breeds subject to the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991) are allowed at Pinewoods (where permitted in hired holiday home). In hired units, dogs are not allowed on seating or beds.
- Any dog you bring must be supervised by and under the control of you, or a responsible adult in your party, at all times. This means you may not leave your dog unsupervised in the Caravan Holiday Home or anywhere on the park at any time. Nor may you leave any dog under the supervision of any person under 18.
- We are able to support large dark skies at night by restricting night lighting. Please use a torch.
Arrival and Departure Times
|Beach Huts||08.00 – 21.00 hrs|
|Tourers||13.00 – 11.00 hrs|
|Saltmarsh Lodge Collection||13.00 - 10.00 hrs|
|Static Holiday Homes||16.00 – 10.00 hrs|
We ask for a £20.00 refundable deposit for the beach huts upon collection of the keys.
Cancellation by Us
We reserve the right in any reasonable circumstances to cancel your holiday and in this event, we will return the money you have paid or will offer you an alternative holiday of comparable standard, subject to availability.
Cancellation by You
If you have to cancel your holiday, please contact us immediately. If cancellation is made by telephone it is advisable to also confirm your cancellation by email or letter by First Class post within 3 days. Our contact details are as follows:
Norfolk, NR23 1DR
Alteration to Booking
Should you wish to make an alteration to your booking, an administration fee of £35.00 is payable. We may not be able to accommodate any requests to alter your bookings which are received less than 60 days prior to the start of holiday. Any alterations you wish to make are subject to availability.
Special Offer Discounts
These must be claimed at the time of booking.
You may cancel this booking at any time but we shall only be liable to refund you the following percentages of the total holiday price including extras, where notification is received:
60 days or more – 100% less the deposit
28 – 59 days – 60% less the deposit
14 – 27 days – 40% less the deposit
0 – 13 days – 0% of the holiday
- All our accommodation is fully equipped for the maximum occupancy of that unit.
- Linen and Bedding. Duvets, duvet covers, pillows, pillowcases and sheets are all provided for the number of your party. We do not provide bed linen for our cots. Towels are only provided for the Saltmarsh Lodge Collection.
- Electricity, gas, water, TV and heating are all included within the cost of your holiday.
- Only those persons listed on the booking are entitled to occupy the accommodation allocated. All children and babies must be included in your booking. Any additions must be notified to Reception and added to your booking. The total number in your party should not exceed the capacity of the accommodation shown in our grading. Anyone found to have more occupants than the number booked is liable to have their booking terminated.
- If you receive visitors during your stay, who are not staying on the Park, they must report to Reception before proceeding to your accommodation. Visitors must not stay overnight in your accommodation. You will be responsible for the behaviour of your visitors whilst they are on the Park.
- You are responsible for keeping and leaving your accommodation clean, tidy, in good order and in the condition that you found it. If you are found to have caused breakages, damage or removal of items you may be charged.
- A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed in specified holiday homes, Dogs covered by the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 are not permitted. No other pets are allowed on the park.
- All persons on the booking and visitors will comply with the site rules. Failure could result in your holiday being terminated.
- Electric, water, and grey water waste are all included within the cost of your holiday.
- Only one awning, gazebo or storage compartment per pitch.
- Unfortunately we cannot allow tents, trailer tents and folding campers to be pitched with touring caravans on our touring pitches.
- Only motor caravans recognised by the DVLA or that reach the full standards in categories 1-4 on the DVLA website www.gov.uk/government/publications/registering-a-diy-caravan/converting-a-vehicle-into-a-motorhome are allowed on the park. An inspection may be necessary.
- No commercial vehicles are allowed on the park.
- A maximum of 3 dogs per touring pitch; a fee per dog is payable.
In the event of any complaint or comment, please report to reception as soon as possible to enable us to effectively address any problem. If you feel dissatisfied with our response, please telephone Pinewoods within 28 days of your visit.
A minimum charge of £20 is made for the return of lost property after your departure. Items of lost property can only be held for a maximum of 1 month after which time they are donated to charity. We cannot be responsible for items reported lost which cannot be found. Property is at all times the responsibility of its owner. When telephoning regarding items you have lost we will need your name and postcode; a full description of the item and where and when you think it was lost.
Customers must abide by the 10mph speed limit. Failure to comply with this or any other park rule could lead to the termination of your booking.
Vehicles brought onto park are done so at the owners own risk.