Why become a Holiday Homeowner at Pinewoods?
North Norfolk is one of the most tucked away and beautiful parts of the country, home to much wildlife, small, bustling seaside towns and a stunning and varied coastline. With empty sandy beaches, a pine forest and only an hours’ drive away from Norwich, Pinewoods is at the ideal location for holiday home. It’s a place to keep going back to and reminisce over the wonderful memories you and your family have made throughout the years.
Becoming a holiday homeowner is a big decision to make, with lots to consider. Here we have compiled a list of some of the reasons why you may want to own a holiday home at Pinewoods:
- To not have to book and be able to come and go as you please. The stress of booking holidays can often overshadow the excitement of booking time away with your friends and family. As a holiday home owner, this aspect is removed, meaning the only decision you have to make is when you can go!
- Proximity to the beach. Pinewoods is less than a stone’s throw away from the sandy beach at Wells. The beach is lined with colourful beach huts and enjoys stunning views of the sky meeting the sea. Having a holiday home means that you will have the ability to experience the beach when the day visitors have gone home. From glorious sunsets and sunrises to seeing local fishing boats setting out and returning with their catch of the day, you will experience the beach as one of the locals.
- Proximity to the National Nature Reserve. The Holkham National Nature Reserve is a haven for many species of bird and wildlife. Any lover of nature will enjoy spotting all manner of creatures from pink-footed geese and natterjack toads to oystercatchers and spoonbills. Walks at daybreak and dusk are spectacular and ever-changing throughout the seasons.
- Peace and quiet. Even in peak season, Wells-next-the-Sea is bustling at most. Pinewoods is a quiet, safe place away from the town. As an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a National Nature Reserve, Pinewoods is in an undisturbed location.
- Wells-next-the-Sea. Wells is just under a mile away from Pinewoods with a beautiful path along the sea wall, and it has a great range of restaurants, pubs and cafes. With an eclectic range of local shops, a supermarket and a small garage, everything you need is in one place.
- Holkham. Pinewoods is a part of the family-run Holkham Estate. Holkham is a large stately home with events throughout the year, cycle and boat hire, a ropes course, a herd of fallow deer and a good dose of both heritage and history for all to enjoy. Owners benefit from an owner’s card, which entitles you to discounts at Holkham.
- Love of the area. Norfolk is special, and for those lucky enough to have already visited the county, will hold fond memories of crabbing on the coast and long languid days on its coastline. North Norfolk is home to a large colony of grey seals that can be seen on boat trips from nearby Blakeney, steam railways, and other attractions suitable for families, couples, nature lovers, history buffs and shoppers. Norwich has a theatre, two cathedrals, a host of museums and first-class shopping. The area is steeped in history and beauty, with many National Trust places and the Norfolk Broads.
- The buying process. We care that you find the right plot for you. Our two experienced Sales Advisers, Maggie and Corinne, will help you find a caravan and a plot that meets your requirements for a price within your budget. We take you on a personal tour of the park and give you everything that you need to make a decision.
Our caravan stock and plots change regularly, and a visit to the park is essential in choosing whether it is the place for you to set up base. We would love to invite you to our park for an appointment to discuss your requirements and options for you and your budget. Please contact us to book an appointment; we look forward to welcoming you to your potential home away from home!